1). Siritarungsri, B., & Putapitakpol, S. (2018). Graduate Nurses Identity from Distance Learning Curriculum. PUPIL: International Journal of Teaching, Education and Learning, Vol. 2, No. 2:20-34.
2) Siritarungsri, B., Putapitakpol, S., Kaewpo, C., Onmanee, N. & Sunato, P., (2017). Characteristics and Identity of Graduate Nurses Completing a Distance Learning System. ASEAN Journal of Open Distance Learning. Vol. 9, No. 2, December 2017.
3) Pugoy, RAD., Ramos, R.C., Figueroa Jr, R.B., Rivera, MHC., Siritarungsri, B., Cheevakasemsook, A., Noimuenwai, P. & Kaewsarn, P., (2016). Augmented Reality in Nursing Education: Addressing the Limitations of Developing a Learning Material for Nurses in the Philippines and Thailand. International Journal on Open and Distance
e-Learning, Vol. 2, No. 1, (June 2016): 11-23
4) Siritarungsri, B., Tubtheing, W. & Maprangwan, S. (2015). Teaching English Reading Strategies on the Internet for Graduate Nursing Students”. ASEAN Journal of Open Distance Learning, Vol. 7, No. 1, June 2015.
5) Siritarungsri, B (2015) “Power of Distance Education to Improve Nursing Leadership Competencies for ASEAN Nurses: Lesson Learned from an STOU’s Online Course ”, Proceedings “Roles of Distance Education in Human Resource Development”
International Conference on Scientific Research 8-10 September 2015, NhaTrang, Vietnam
6) Siritarungsri, B (2015) “ STOU Offering an Online Course for Cultivating Our ASEAN Leadership Development and Change Management for Nurse Executives in ASEAN Countries” Our ASEAN Cultivating the Field, Book of Voice, International Symposium on ASEAN Studies, 14 February 2015, UP Open University Los Banos, Laguna, Philippinees.
7) Siritarungsri, B, Noimuenwai, P, Cheevakasemsook, A , Kaewsarn, P & Puttapitukpol, S (2014) “The development of an Online Course on “Leadership Development and Change Management for Nurse Executives in ASEAN Countries” Proceedings Advancing Open and Distance Learning: Research and Practices, 28–31 October 2014, the Open University of Hong Kong • Hong Kong SAR, China.
8) Siritarungsri, B., (2011) “The Role of STOU’s Regional Distance Education Centers: Learner Support Services” AAOU Journal Transforming Asia through Open Distance Learning Vol.6, No.1, September 2011.
9) Siritarungsri, B & Chalaporn, S., (2011) “Evaluation of the Use of a Webcast to Support Nursing Learning” Journal of Nursing Science Vol.29, No.3 (July-September 2011)
10) Siritarungsri, B., 2009, “Building Communities of Practice through Internet Network for Nursing Knowledge Management”, the proceeding in the Silver Jubilee International Conference on Toward the Modern Challenges of Nursing Profession for Sufficiency Health organizing by College of Nursing, Christian University of Thailand.
Note: During 2010-2019, paper has been published in Thai Journal which was accredited by TCI (Thai citation database) over 30 papers.
Chief researcher on the following studies:
The Development of a Massive Open Online Course on “Holistic elderly approach” (2019)
Characteristics and Identity of Graduates from the Master of Nursing Science Program in Nursing Administration, Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University (2017)
Usability Evaluation of Augmented Reality Applications for English Communication in Nursing: Philippines and Thailand Perspectives. (2015 Chief researcher in Thailand- 2016)
The development of an Online Course on “Leadership Development and Change Management for Nurse Executives in ASEAN Countries” (2015)
Teaching Reading Strategies on the Internet for Graduate Nursing Students (2012)
2) The Use of a Webcast to Support Nursing Learning (2011)
3) Strategies for successful ageing living alone (2011)
4) The Development of the Internet Network for Nursing Knowledge Management by the School of Nursing, Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University (2009)
5) Readiness Preparation for Distance Nursing Students towards Educational Success (2009)
6) The Development of an E-Learning Model for a Master Degree Program in Nursing (2007)
7) The Development of Holistic Self-Care's Model for Diabetic Patient (2002)
8) Characteristics, Educational - Success Promoting Factors, and Attitudes of STOU Nursing Graduates (1999)
9) The Development of an In - Service Training Program for Impressive Nursing Service (1999)
10) The status of national-level education of diabetic patients (1988)
11) The relationship between health beliefs about internal and external locus of control in diabetic patients (1987)
2. A member of Research teams as the following studies:
1) Tele-Learning of Community Health Skills (TELCOHS) Workshop: Pilot Development of Health Skills Learning for Remote Communities of Healthcare Workers (Research collaborator between STOU, Thailand and Monash University Malaysia in 2016)
2) Benchmarking STOU towards Outstanding International Open Universities (2011)
3) Assistive Technology for the disabled and the elderly in Thailand. (2007)
4) The work effectiveness of nursing graduates of the Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University (1995)
5) A Follow up studies of Nursing Science Program from Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University (1990)
3. Productions of distance education modules and textbooks
1) Boontip Siritarungsri, (2017), Leadership for nurses excusive in ASEAN community, Nonthaburi, STOU’s Press.
2) Co-developed 8 book chapters of graduate nursing studies, STOU (2005 - 2019) (A book chapter written in 2015 and 2019 related to aging living alone)
3). Boontip Siritarungsri (2005), E-Learning: A new learning approach for nursing education, Nonthaburi, STOU’s Press.
4). Boontip Siritarungsri and Phiboon Karnjanaphibul (1997), For Diabetics Bangkok: Media Press.
5). Boontip Siritarungsri (1996), Diabetic Patients: Holistic Self-Care (3rd ed), Nakornphathom: Mahidol Press.
6). Co-developed 4 book chapters of nursing studies and health sciences of the Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University (1990 - 2001)